The Brandt Weekender | Small Leather Duffle Bag
The Brandt Weekender bag provides the sophistication to short trips. This high-quality duffle bag is built for functionality, as well as providing an uncompromised stylish aesthetic. Available in three shades, this genuine horse leather duffle bag is the perfect travel companion, with a large main compartment and capacious interior pockets which allow for secure laptop storage, solving any issues of keeping personal items organized. The comfortable soft leather handle allows for simple hand transportation and also comes with removable shoulder strap if required. This bag is the all-rounder, the dependable.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality crazy horse leather
- Cotton Lining
- Dimensions: 17.7" x 11" x 9" (45cm x 28cm x 23cm)
- Weight: 3.9 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Interior: Large main compartment with 2 linings capable of fitting devices up to 14", 1 zipper pocket, 3 small object pockets
- Carrying: Soft quality leather that is durable and fully wear proof. The material provides complete comfort when being held for prolonged periods. Made to last
- Carrying options: Top leather grab handle or removable and adjustable shoulder strap. Ergonomically-designed straps distribute weight evenly across the back
Please note that this bag is made of a natural material, therefore each bag is unique with a slightly different color.
What is Crazy Horse Leather?
Crazy Horse leather is a term used to describe a type of raw, unfinished leather. The leather is often characterized by its natural markings, scars and wrinkles. It is also noted for its stiffness, making it challenging to work.
Furthermore, despite the name, Crazy horse leather is actually a cow leather. It is also referred to as 'saddle leather', and is made by applying a specific wax to a full grain leather surface that has been buffed and smoothed out. The leather has been treated to look and feel aged while retaining its toughness. The more you use it, the better and more unique it looks.