The Calder Backpack | Handcrafted Leather Backpack
The beauty of the Calder is its simplicity. Crafted out of high-quality leather and meticulously designed to provide complete comfort in transportation. Premium bags such as this are handmade with aesthetically motivated intentions, without sacrificing their basic function. With its deep rusted leather shades, this rugged backpack will be a stylish statement in school or any work environment.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality crazy horse leather
- Dimensions: 14.6" X 11" X 6.3" (42x 29cm x 13cm)
- Weight: 3.3 pounds (1.7 kg)
- Exterior: 1 large front pocket ideal for cell phone, keys etc. 2 side pockets for quick-access items, complete with 1 zipped pocket at the rear
- Interior: 1 Large main compartment with separate compartment for laptop, 1 zipped pocket, 2 slip pockets, and 1 zipped top pocket
- Ergonomically-designed adjustable straps distribute weight evenly across the back
- Leather-lined comfortable grab handle
- Adjustable shoulder straps
15" Size - Laptop Compartment
Please note that this bag is made of a natural material, therefore each bag is unique with a slightly different color.
What is Crazy Horse Leather?
Crazy Horse leather is a term used to describe a type of raw, unfinished leather. The leather is often characterized by its natural markings, scars and wrinkles. It is also noted for its stiffness, making it challenging to work.
Furthermore, despite the name, Crazy horse leather is actually a cow leather. It is also referred to as 'saddle leather', and is made by applying a specific wax to a full grain leather surface that has been buffed and smoothed out. The leather has been treated to look and feel aged while retaining its toughness. The more you use it, the better and more unique it looks.