The Eira Duffle Bag | Vintage Leather Weekender
This classy leather duffle bag provides a complete handbag experience. It is spacious, able to easily store a 15' iPad or laptop, and stylish. The bag is made from premium-quality crazy horse leather which maintains this durable and long-lasting item. The leather handles ensure comfort, and the bag also allows for an optional shoulder strap, which is removable and adjustable. Available in two exquisite shades of brown, this duffle is sure to be a dependable complement to your outfit, whether you are going to school, work, or on a weekend trip.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality crazy horse leather
- Dimensions: 19.7" x 11.8" x 9.4" (50cm x 30cm x 24cm)
- Weight: 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg)
- Interior: 1 large main compartment with 1 laptop interlayer, 1 zippered pocket, 3 open pockets,
- Interlayer fits devices up to 15"
- Carrying: Handles made of soft quality leather that is durable and fully wear proof. The material provides complete comfort when being held for prolonged periods. Made to last
- Removable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with metal rings that recede when not in use
Please note that this bag is made of a natural material, therefore each bag is unique with a slightly different color.
What is Crazy Horse Leather?
Crazy Horse leather is a term used to describe a type of raw, unfinished leather. The leather is often characterized by its natural markings, scars and wrinkles. It is also noted for its stiffness, making it challenging to work.
Furthermore, despite the name, Crazy horse leather is actually a cow leather. It is also referred to as 'saddle leather', and is made by applying a specific wax to a full grain leather surface that has been buffed and smoothed out. The leather has been treated to look and feel aged while retaining its toughness. The more you use it, the better and more unique it looks.