The Endre Weekender | Vintage Leather Duffle Bag
The Endre Weekender is smooth, stylish and sturdy - a perfect option for school, work and everything in between. Premium quality leather means that it’s durable and resistant for day-to-day wear and tear, and comes with two holding options: leather handle or shoulder strap, which is adjustable and removable. This leather duffel bag features an adequate amount of pockets which ensure that all personal items are stored neatly and safely. The black leather provides a classic look that will accentuate over time, while maintaining its quality, and functionality.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality leather
- Cotton Lining
- Dimensions: 20.4" x 12.6" x 11.8" (52cm x 32cm x 30cm)
- Weight: 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg)
- Interior: Large main compartment with 3 small object pockets, separate compartment for shoes. Fits devices up to 14"
- Carrying: Leather handle made of soft and comfortable leather, thick and durable. Quality material provides complete comfort when carrying
- Two carrying options: Top leather grab handle or removable shoulder strap
Please note that this bag is made of a natural material, therefore each bag is unique with a slightly different color.
What is Crazy Horse Leather?
Crazy Horse leather is a term used to describe a type of raw, unfinished leather. The leather is often characterized by its natural markings, scars and wrinkles. It is also noted for its stiffness, making it challenging to work.
Furthermore, despite the name, Crazy horse leather is actually a cow leather. It is also referred to as 'saddle leather', and is made by applying a specific wax to a full grain leather surface that has been buffed and smoothed out. The leather has been treated to look and feel aged while retaining its toughness. The more you use it, the better and more unique it looks.