The Freja Backpack | Handcrafted Leather Backpack
Handcrafted to suit your daily needs, The Freja Backpack is a multifunctional, leather travel backpack made from high-quality leather. Functionality and durability are paired with elegance and comfort, as this backpack provides a complete service for school, work or outdoor trips. Featuring one large compartment, three exterior pockets, interior zipper pocket and two slip pockets, there is ample space for storage. The design is made with back support in mind, as it distributes the weight evenly across the body of the bag, providing comfort in transport and security for items.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality crazy horse leather
- Dimensions: 14.6" X 11" X 6.3" (37x 28cm x 16cm)
- Weight: 3.3 pound (1.5 kg)
- Capacity: 20-35 liters
- Exterior: Large front pocket suitable for essential easy-access items. Two exterior side pockets and 1 zippered pocket at the rear
- Interior: 1 main compartment, 1 zippered pocket, and 2 slip pockets
- Carrying: Leather-lined comfortable grab handle made of high quality material. Wear-proof and durable. Ergonomically-designed adjustable straps distribute weight evenly across the back
- Two carrying options: Grab handle and adjustable shoulder straps
15" Size - Laptop Compartment
Please note that this bag is made of a natural material, therefore each bag is unique with a slightly different color.
What is Crazy Horse Leather?
Crazy Horse leather is a term used to describe a type of raw, unfinished leather. The leather is often characterized by its natural markings, scars and wrinkles. It is also noted for its stiffness, making it challenging to work with.
Furthermore, despite the name, Crazy horse leather is actually a cow leather. It is also referred to as 'saddle leather', and is made by applying a specific wax to a full grain leather surface that has been buffed and smoothed out. The leather has been treated to look and feel aged while retaining its toughness. The more you use it, the better and more unique it looks.