The Gyda Backpack | Vintage Leather Travel Backpack
The Gyda Backpack is a high-quality vintage styled leather backpack, simple in design, but capable of holding notes, books, and lightweight gadgets securely. This genuine leather backpack will store a wide variety of different laptop models so you will be at ease knowing your gadgets are totally safe. The quality leather will darken with usage producing a new attraction over time. This backpack has thoughtfully designed straps that distribute weight evenly, keeping your shoulders comfortable and allowing for prolonged use.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality crazy horse leather
- Dimensions: 12.1"L x 11"H x 4"W (31cm x 28cm x 10cm)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1 kg)
- Capacity: 20-35 liters
- Exterior: 1 zippered pocket at the back.
- Interior: 1 main compartment complete with 2 zippered pockets, 3 small object pockets.
- Carrying: Leather-lined comfortable grab handle made of high quality material. Wear-proof and durable. Ergonomically-designed adjustable straps distribute weight evenly across the back
- Two carrying options: Grab handle and adjustable shoulder straps
13" Size - Laptop Compartment
Please note that this bag is made of a natural material, therefore each bag is unique with a slightly different color.
What is Crazy Horse Leather?
Crazy Horse leather is a term used to describe a type of raw, unfinished leather. The leather is often characterised by its natural markings, scars and wrinkles. It is also noted for its stiffness, making it challenging to work.
Despite the name, Crazy horse leather is actually a cow leather. It is also referred to as 'saddle leather', and is made by applying a specific wax to a full grain leather surface that has been buffed and smoothed out. The leather has been treated to look and feel aged while retaining its toughness. The more you use it, the better and more unique it looks.