The Hagen Backpack | Vintage Leather Backpack
Genuine cowhide leather with natural creases and lines throughout give the impression of a true antique. The Hagan Backpack has style and quality, as you'll find its leather soft to the touch but durable enough for daily wear and tear. It's highly versatile in usability, lightweight and capacious enough to carry tablets, laptops, books, gadgets and other items with ease. Featuring a large main compartment, two zipped exterior pockets, and single easy-access front pocket.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality crazy horse leather
- 100% handmade
- Dimensions: 14.6" X 12.2" X 5.1" (37x 31cm x 13cm)
- Capacity: 20-35 liters
- Exterior: Front magnetic locked pocket for smaller items. 2 exterior side pockets for water bottle or other quick-access items.
- Interior: Main compartment suited for laptop, 1 zippered pocket, and 2 slip pockets.
- Carrying: Leather-lined comfortable grab handle made of high quality material. Wear-proof and durable. Ergonomically-designed adjustable straps distribute weight evenly across the back.
- Two carrying options: Grab handle and adjustable shoulder straps.
14" Size - Laptop Compartment
Please note that this bag is made of a natural material, therefore each bag is unique with a slightly different color.
What is Crazy Horse Leather?
Crazy Horse leather is a term used to describe a type of raw, unfinished leather. The leather is often characterised by its natural markings, scars and wrinkles. It is also noted for its stiffness, making it challenging to work.
Despite the name, Crazy horse leather is actually a cow leather. It is also referred to as 'saddle leather', and is made by applying a specific wax to a full grain leather surface that has been buffed and smoothed out. The leather has been treated to look and feel aged while retaining its toughness. The more you use it, the better and more unique it looks.