The Shelby Backpack | Handmade Genuine Leather Backpack
The Shelby Backpack is a sophisticated fusion of style and utility. This wonderful backpack provides incredible options for carrying your essentials, including a main compartment with padded laptop case and YKK zipper, and a selection of exterior pockets all with a soft polyester lining. It is perfect for all kinds of travel, whether you’re hiking, camping, or on the daily commute. The bag is designed to stay vertical while on the users back and the whole weight of the pack is distributed evenly making it extremely comfortable to wear. The material is of crazy horse leather, which is durable, long lasting, and lightweight.
Made of high-quality crazy horse leather
- Quality YKK zipper
- Dimensions: 16.9" x 12.6" x 4.3" (43cm x 32cm x 11cm)
- Weight: 4.18 pound (1.9 kg)
- 140 cm Adjustable shoulder straps
- Exterior: 2 zippered pockets, 3 flapped pockets, 2 side pouches and 1 zippered pocket at the back.
- Interior: Large main compartment with 2 linings,1 zipper pocket, 2 small object pockets, and 2 pen holders.
- Carrying: Leather-lined comfortable grab handle made from high quality material. Wear-proof and durable. Ergonomically-designed adjustable straps distribute weight evenly across the back.
- Two carrying options: Thick leather grab handle and adjustable shoulder straps
17" Size - Laptop Compartment
Please note that this bag is made of a natural material, therefore each bag is unique with a slightly different color.
What is Crazy Horse Leather?
Crazy Horse leather is a term used to describe a type of raw, unfinished leather. The leather is often characterised by its natural markings, scars and wrinkles. It is also noted for its stiffness, making it challenging to work.
Furthermore, despite the name, Crazy horse leather is actually a cow leather. It is also referred to as 'saddle leather', and is made by applying a specific wax to a full grain leather surface that has been buffed and smoothed out. The leather has been treated to look and feel aged while retaining its toughness. The more you use it, the better and more unique it looks.