The Vernon Backpack | Genuine Vintage Leather Minimalist Backpack
The Vernon Backpack is a simple; versatile; high-quality leather backpack. Essentials are carried in minimal style as this backpack features a roomy main compartment able to securely hold a 15' laptop; along with an exterior pocket included for items requiring quick and easy access. The backpack is designed to distribute weight evenly across the back; allowing heavy items to be carried comfortably; without compromising on style. The leather is high-quality crazy horse leather; which means that it is tough; dependable and long lasting.
Made of high-quality crazy horse leather
- Polyester lining
- Dimensions: 16.9" x 11.8" x 5.1" (43x 30cm x 13cm)
- Weight: 3.3 pounds (1.7 kg)
- Exterior: Front magnetic locked pocket for smaller items. 2 side pockets for water bottle or other easy-access items.
- Interior: Main compartment suitable for laptop; 1 zippered pocket; and 2 additional slip pockets.
- Carrying: Leather-lined comfortable grab handle made from high quality material. Wear-proof and durable. Ergonomically-designed adjustable straps distribute weight evenly across the back.
- Two carrying options: Grab handle and adjustable shoulder straps
15" Size - Laptop Compartment
Please note that this bag is made of a natural material; therefore each bag is unique with a slightly different color.
What is Crazy Horse Leather?
Crazy Horse leather is a term used to describe a type of raw, unfinished leather. The leather is often characterized by its natural markings, scars and wrinkles. It is also noted for its stiffness, making it challenging to work.
Furthermore, despite the name, Crazy horse leather is actually a cow leather. It is also referred to as 'saddle leather', and is made by applying a specific wax to a full grain leather surface that has been buffed and smoothed out. The leather has been treated to look and feel aged while retaining its toughness. The more you use it, the better and more unique it looks.